Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stick # 2 While I was watching the video, i kept wondering if everyone had to keep reloading after 46 seconds or just my computer. Stephen gives us good points in that if you make something a priority you will find time to do it. Trying to find extra time at work isn't always possible so I feel one must take time at home to help learn and try out the new technology so that we are able to help the patrons when they ask questions about it at the library. Many of us grew up without the modern technology and have had to learn it on our own and that brings us to find extra time at home to do it. The changing in libraries is challenging as so much is occuring throughout the world and even though we may be away from large cities, our patrons what to be able to do everything every else can and we must be able to guide them how to do this. The internet has become more and more important in my life at work and at home. I hope to be able to see how many of the new things out there are done and how we can pass this knowledge to others.

1 comment:

walleye1 said...

I wanted to see it this worked.